Bruce Timm's Come Away - "These Are the Yolks, Folks"

  • (Humpty Dumpty sits on a wall, singing. The White Rabbit hops behind him.)
  • Humpty Dumpty: At the risk of laying a bomb with you,
  • Or at least a little bomblet.
  • I'd like to announce …
  • I'm preparing to play…
  • The lead-in Shakespeare's Omelet! (laughs)
  • These are the yolks, folks!
  • (David Littleton, the Cheshire Cat, and other Wonderlanders join him.)
  • Wonderlanders: These are the yolks!
  • Yuk-yuk! Tough luck!
  • Cluck cluck! We're stuck!
  • These are the yolks!
  • Humpty Dumpty: Some people say that the way I tell jokes
  • Is very close to humans.
  • So tomorrow I go …
  • To a studio …
  • To record my first record albumen! (laughs)
  • These are the yolks, folks!
  • Wonderlanders: These are the yolks!
  • Yuk-yuk! Tough luck!
  • Cluck cluck! We're stuck!
  • These are the yolks!
  • Humpty Dumpty: Whoooaaa…
  • (Humpty Dumpty has a great fall, being turned into a golden egg upon cracked, and is trampled by all the king's horses and all the king's men.)

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Goat Story

Dougal and the Magic Roundabout

Ella and the 107 Dwarves